Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank You On Thanksgiving And Every Other Day!

It's very lucky for me to experience the first Thanksgiving Day in America, from this precious chance I learnt more about it. The first thanksgiving was celebrated by the Pilgrims to show their grateful to the Native Americans who helped them a lot. On the fourth Thursday in November, families or friends gather together to have a big meal with turkey and express their gratitude to each other.


THANKSGIVING TURKEY. I feel regret that I did not make the turkey in blogging class, then I had to draw one by myself since there is no colored paper and pen! O_O. (Photo by Shell Bean)


In this special day, I’d like to express my gratitude to the people who I need to thanks for.

Thanks for my family. For the life and love they gave me
Thanks for my friends. For the happiness and sorrows we share
Thanks for my teachers. For the precious knowledge they taught me

Thanks for the smile and greeting from a stranger
Thanks for the air, water, sunshine and the kindness of nature
Thanks for making me a better me by the challenges and reverses in life

Thanks for....

We should learn to be grateful and show our gratitude to everything we own now. What you need to thanks for? did you enjoy your great Thanksgiving today?

Happy Thanksgiving!


10 comments:

  1. Hi, Shell Bean.
    What a great turkey it is!!!
    I hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern, this is the greatest thanksgiving that I've ever had since I learnt to keep a gratitude attitude toward life

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation~ actually it is just soso because time was limited and I had to hurry up to finish it

      Delete
  3. Dear Shell Bean, I love your turkey and am very impressed by your artistry! I am thankful for students like you, the blogs they write and their strong spirits! I am thankful for the Earth too and the beautiful Georgia coast. I hope you will get a chance to see it before you leave Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it with pleasure and I am so glad to know that you like it!
      Truly hope there is a chance for me to visit there in the near future.

      Delete
  4. Your first comment is Chinese style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! you found it at last, I feel being ignored when there is no comments in my blog, so I left the first comment for myself and then made things easier for the readers. Maybe You should try it too

      Delete