Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stories of My Day

Happy days always come soon and last short, taking photos is a good way to keep them stay in our mind. Here are the happy stories that I want to tell you by photos about my day.

WHAT TO EAT FOR LUNCH? The only dish I'm good at is cooking eggs in several ways, such as fry eggs with pepper, onion or balsam pear, egg cookies, egg soup, and so on. In addition, a cup of lemon drink (which is my favorite) can keep you in a good mood for the whole afternoon. (Photo by Shell Bean)



CHATTING OR READING? Maybe some desks would be no longer used for study since there is a computer there. As for me, this desk has been used as a bookshelf and I would rather go to the study room whenever I have to learn. But it's also a good place to get relaxed by watching some movies and playing video games after the studies. (Photo by Shell Bean)


MAN IN BLACK. This clothes was bought by my mom which makes it become my favorite. Actually I am not a finicky person who pays little attention on wearing in daily life. (Photo by Shell Bean)


THE WALKING SHOES. Walking down a wood stairs in autumn, large amount of fallen leaves on ground makes every step soft and slight. The winter is forthcoming; let the shoes take a walk outside to get the new energy in case that the cold weather in winter takes away your passion. (Photo by Shell Bean)


WHAT A BIG DAY. In the third month in America, we decided to make dumplings since we missed the Chinese food a lot, and things went well for the first time we make dumplings independently. We also invited my classmates to join us just like it’s a big day. (Photo by Shell Bean)


HANDWRITING FOR RUMI'S POEM. Rumi is a 13th-century Persian Muslim poet, I get start to know him and his poem since I read the book The Kite Runner. In addition, I also enjoy practising handwriting both in English and Chinese. (Photo by Shell Bean)


TOUGH ANCIENT TREE. (located in GT campus) I wonder maybe this tree is even older than my grandpa, its trunk is too coarse to surround by my arms. The cute squirrels have even already treated it as a home. (Photo by Shell Bean)


KAWASAKI ROSE. Kawasaki Rose was invented by a Japanese people who named Toshikazu Kawasaki. In TV series Prison Break, Michael send the same roses to his lover Sara. In the first sight it seems complicated, but once you get familiar with it, you can make one by yourself easily. (Photo by Shell Bean)


12 comments:

  1. Well, you picture is so nice! The cloth is so cool. And I also make paper rose in my blog..But I did much worse...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, actually your roses with twigs look pretty good

      Delete
  2. We are nothing and we are everything, that only depends on what exists in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true that what inside us made us who we are

      Delete
    2. But what is the connection with this post?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Your cooking skills are terrific!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, to tell you the truth, I am the one who are always dajiangyou with cooking! haha~

      Delete
  4. So cool your coat looks like. All of the photos prove that you are a person of talents. I like them very much. I also think that you live a easy life because of your lovely attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation again, what you said is right, I always try avoiding complex connections from the society and try to live in a simple life, is that kind of escaping?

      Delete
  5. Well, I didn't have a chance to enjoy your fried rice. You should cooked once more!

    ReplyDelete