Thursday, November 1, 2012

HELLO, WORLD!

Now I am very excited to start writing my first blog post here, your visitation is my great honor and it will encourage me to keep writing. In this blog post, I'll give you a brief introduction about me and my blog, hope you enjoy it! :-)

In this blog, I will mainly focus on the particular things that I am interested in, such as movies, music, painting, photograph, technology and traveling, exploring the unknown, share my experiences and feelings about them. Most importantly, find the new positive power from the past.

My name for this blog is Shell Bean, which came directly from my real name "Shibing", these small lovely beans also fascinated me, and I made an interesting photograph for my blog by photoshop, as it is shows below:
Planets Inside Shell Bean

The shell of bean is hard and sometimes useless, just like our body, what matters is what inside, thinking. We all born with empty cup, and we try to fill it by different things after we grow up. The planets inside means our own world, known or unknown, which I want to understand, find out the truth and my purpose by exploring the mystery with my whole life.

This is all for my first post. Please feel free to leave your comments or messages if you have any question, I will be very glad to answer it!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Shell Bean! Welcome to the blogging world! I am fascinated by the image you created! First of all, it is beautiful and engaging. The image of a bean casing with planets fascinates me and pulls me in. I am left with a question! What does it mean to you? Could you elaborate in words. I am intrigued but left wanting an explanation in words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a paragraph to explain the name and picture just now, hope it answered your question.

      Delete
  2. I am interested in your name-TSB and the image you display fascinates me. Did you make the picture yourself? Besides, except for the name, does Shell Bean have any other meaning for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I modified this post just now, you can see the explaination of Shell Bean, what's more, stop embarrassing me with my real name!OK?

      Delete