Thursday, November 29, 2012

How to Blog?

I used to think a good blogger must be an excellent writer, and a few of us could do that. There were several blogs I have ever kept before this journey, but I quit to post at last since I spent too much time on choosing the most proper words and being too careful with grammar, sometimes I even totally forgot my blogs because of the busy work. But now, I've learnt how to keep a blog and keep going.
HOW TO BLOG? photo source

The theme I choose for this blog is quite open but a little tricky, which leads to the tough times whenever I need to post. Actually I came up with this blog theme due to the free writing, and the thoughts came to me at that time still bother me the most now, to some extent, this is the real part of me. So far everything goes well and it seems like a good start. Here are the ideas about how to be a good blogger which I learnt after several blog entries.



HAVE YOUR BLOG THEME. This is quite important for you to be the person you want to be in the blog, have a specific theme can also help you have clear thoughts when you are writing the entries. Generally, the photos you choose, the title you use and the stories, ideas you share in your blog can make your blog theme clear and distinguish.
MY BLOG THEME BY THE USAGE OF PHOTO. photo source

ALWAYS CONNECTING YOUR DAILY LIFE TO YOUR BLOG. Sometimes you may think there is nothing new in your life recently which makes it hard to write a new post, actually it turns out to be not true. You could get the perfect entries if you paid enough attention to the details of daily life and connected them to your blog, everything is readable once it was stated by your own "voice".
COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS? photo source

DON'T BE AFRAID OF MAKING MISTAKES, JUST SAY IT OUT! You don't need to worry about the mistakes of the spelling or grammar, the most important thing in your blog is the ideas! With more and more practicing of writing, you will surely make less and less mistakes during the process.
JUST BE YOURSELF. photo source

MAKE IT UNIQUE WITH PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES. As a social information media, your blog have to be unique and attractive to your audience, only in this way can make your voice being heard by others. Writing about your ideas creatively can be a good way to make your blog unique, and it could be better if you used your own life experiences to explain the ideas.
BLOG HAS BECOME A KIND OF SOCIAL MEDIA. photo source

ALWAYS USE PHOTOS,VIDEOS,AND AUDIOS. Have you ever found that usually you want to read an article just because you were attracted by the pictures or videos showed beside? actually the same thing happens to others too! The proper use of images and videos can help you express things that can't be expressed by words and also make your blog look good.
USE IMAGES, VIDEOS AND AUDIOS TO ATTRACT READERS. photo source

DON'T FORGET YOUR AUDIENCE. Last but not least, you should not forget that you are interacting with your audience by writing blogs. Ask questions in your blog entries and respond to the comments are the good ways to know the feedback and modify your posts.
SHARE WITH APPRECIATION. photo source

That's all I can think by now, what else can you come up with? Please feel free to share it with me!
Hope this will be helpful for you to become a good blogger. 

4 comments:

  1. You have made a great conclusion. Thank you. I am looking forward to your own life experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    onviral.com.my

    ReplyDelete