Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1: Announcement About Everyday Posting for the Next 10 Days

This is a promise for myself to start blogging everyday for the next 10 days, it might be a big challenge for me because I have never kept a blog for such a long time continuously. What's more, the final exams is forthcoming and I have to be prepared. But I know it would mean a lot to me if I kept my announcement.
A PROMISES TO KEEP BLOGGING EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS. This is the start point, and have fun with taking the road that has not been taken. (photo source)

With the blog theme I created, the next entries will be related to the "bright light" of life, analysis about what it is, how we lost it sometimes and the ways to get it back according to my own understandings.

That's all for today's post, wish I could keep my words and be more than I am for the next days. Moreover, wish me good luck with the forthcoming exams.
THE FORTHCOMING EXAMS. May the hardworking and god bless! (photo source)


2 comments:

  1. Dear Shell Bean, first of all, good luck in managing your time as you prepare for exams and blog!

    I love the idea of your blog entries being on "light"! Especially as we prepare for the darker days of December as we have few hours of daylight up until the twenty-first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your advice:-)
      The light is always there, we can wait for the light coming into us or we come into light proactively

      Delete